Are negotiation skills important in your real estate professional? You bet they are.
Buying or selling a home can be a very emotional experience. There are multiple parties, conflicting interests and myriad issues that make a simple negotiation complex. In choosing your real estate professional, there is one factor to consider above all others:
How well can your real estate professional negotiate on your behalf?
You set the terms and conditions for your agent to achieve. It is then up to your agent to use all of his/her negotiating strategies to persuade the other side to accept your terms. Therefore, you need to be certain that your agent has the skills to effectively persuade and influence the other party.
Since real estate negotiations include many different people and issues, it is always in your best interest to hire an agent specifically trained to handle the complexities associated with this negotiation process. An agent who carries the MCNE designation has been trained in professional negotiation tactics by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute, the leading negotiation training and coaching company for real estate professionals in the world. An MCNE professional knows how to use leading edge negotiation strategies and techniques for your benefit. You can be confident that an MCNE professional will achieve the best results for sellers.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you hire a MCNE agent:
– A more confident, professional approach to your negotiations
– Strategic planning of your negotiations
– Stronger ability to resolve conflicts with all types of negotiators
– Faster sales cycle that means fewer days on the market
– Higher net profit
– Less stress and inconvenience
– Better results and greater satisfaction
Questions to Ask Your Real Estate Professional:
When interviewing a potential real estate professional you should ask questions about their negotiation training and approach. Since they will negotiate with your money, it is important to understand how they view the process.
– What professional negotiation training courses have you taken?
– What do you do differently from other negotiators?
– What negotiation planning system do you use?
– What information will you use in our real estate negotiation and how do you get it?
– How will you help me determine my options?
– How will you persuade or influence the other side to accept my terms?
– How will you avoid deadlocks?
– What tactics can you use to help achieve my goals?
An MCNE professional has been trained in advanced negotiating tactics and approaches. This training enables your agent to better help achieve your goals. Your real estate negotiations will be handled with skill and with a RENI trained agent you will achieve excellent results.
Herbert (Allen) Anderson is a Houston, Texas based REALTOR® I Trusted Adviser with an immensity of experience and core understanding of how to deliver first class client service.
Serving Harris and Surrounding Counties
• Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)